Monday 21 September 2015

The oddest movie I have watched



I think it is a little difficult to define which is the oddest movie. But in my opinion, could be “La vida de los peces” a Chilean drama movie which premiered in 2010. It was directed by Matías Bize. In spite of this movie won a lot of awards, honestly, I did not understand it and I was very bored while I was watching it. I chose it as the oddest movie because it seems so weird and very difficult to understand.


At a house party, a man wanders around catching up with friends he has seen for some years. A travel writer now based in Berlín, Andre appears to be living an exciting international life, and yet... something has drawn him back home to Santiago. As the night goes on, we realize that a tragedy binds this group and event that was also the impetus for Andre's departure from Chile years ago. Moreover, there is someone at the party he goes to great lengths to avoid. But she is the very person he most needs to see


However, I think it is a very good and interesting proposal, it has first planes all the time, and that makes you feel that you are part of the scene, like you were a character or something like that.   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pablo, Hi!

    This post was due on September 15th, not on Sept 21st as it appears posted.

    For the effort you made though, you get 1 pt.

    ReplyDelete