Saturday 29 August 2015

My Autobiography

My name is Pablo, I was born in Santiago, Chile. I’m 21 years old.
I went to daycare when I was two years old, and when I was four years old, I started my primary education in 1998 at Alcantara School, education institution where I studied until 2007. In 2008, I started at Notre Dame School my high school education. In 2012, I entered to Universidad Alberto Hurtado and studied BA in humanities. In 2014, finished this first career, I decided to study Information Management, which I’m studying at present.
In familiar ambits, I’m the last son of four children and I was born twelve years after the third one.  In 2000 my father left my house, but I’m still keeping a fantastic relationship with him. At this moment, I live with my mom and two of my siblings. In 2009, I knew than my father had had a son out of marriage two years older than me, Andrés. Actually, Andrés is one of my best friends and was completely accepted by my family like a brother, even my mom loves him.
About my likes, I like very much to play football and to play guitar, to be with my friends and to sleep, to eat and to visit my brothers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear friend!!! My first suggestion is to delete the phrase "years old" in your first sentence because it sounds redundant. So it would be like this "I went to daycare when I was two years old, and when I was four, I started..."
    Also, you wrote "education institution", and I think you referred to "educational institution". In that sentence, I would delete the the comma because it is a very long sentence, and in English sentences are usually shorter. So it would be like this "I went to daycare when I was two years old, and I when I was four, I started my primary education in 1998 at Alcantara School. Here I studied until 2007"

    That's all so far...I hope tou don't feel destroyed xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pablo, well done! And you also have quite an impressive family life. Wow. Modern families are like that, aren´t they?

    2 pts

    ReplyDelete