Tuesday 3 November 2015

First of all, I should to clarify than I have two favourites music groups: Radiohead and Blink 182. But I gonna make the post of the first of them.
Radiohead is a british music band formed in 1985 by Thom Yorke, Ed O’Brien, Johnny and his brother Collin Greenwood and Phil Selway. They are considered by the press like an alternative rock band, they have eight albums (Pablo Honey, The bends, Ok computer, Kid A, Amnesiac, Hail to the thief, In rainbows and The king of Limbs). They had had a noticeable evolution in their music and are considered one of the music groups more influential of the world on the decades of 90’ and 00’. Their album Ok computer is considered one of the best albums in history of the music and have a lot of the songs known of the band: Paranoid Android, Karma Police, No surprises and Let down.

I started to listen Radiohead because is the favorite music band of my brothers. I loved the song and the video of ‘Just’ (This video really left a mark on me). I like because I love the sad music and Radiohead are the saddest music band than I had known. I listen Radiohead all the time, ha ha. 

My favourite song is Street Spirit but Paranoid Android is considered one of the best songs of the 20th century according to Rolling Stone magazine.
Here is Street Spirit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCJblaUkkfc

2 comments:

  1. Interesting Pablo, I also like Radiohead, thanks!

    The task is good but there are some problems with sentence formulation we will see in class.

    This is your score:

    Task: 3
    Coherence and cohesion : 2
    Lexis and grammar: 2

    7 pts= 5,5

    ReplyDelete